Subject: RE: Clozapine consumption (N05AH02) in Estonia
From: "Marju Sammul" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2025 21:53:22 +0300

Dear Ita,

Thank you for your interest. In 2024, DDD for N05AH02:

2024

ATC code

Active substance (route of administration)

Quantity sold

Unit

DDD

Unit

DDD/1000/ day

N05AH02

Clozapine(O)

128835,25

g

0,3

g

0,8534

Please visit our website
https://ravimiamet.ee/sites/default/files/documents/2025-04/DDD%202024%20E
NG.pdf „Estonian Statistics on Medicines 2024“ where you can find the data
for all substances.

Best regards,

Marju Sammul

Bureau of Statistics

Department of Post-authorisation Safety

State Agency of Medicines

Estonia

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

1 Nooruse Street

50411 Tartu

www.ravimiamet.ee <http://www.ravimiamet.ee>

From: Ita Fitzgerald <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, July 4, 2025 1:50 PM
To: Ravimiamet <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Clozapine consumption (N05AH02) in Estonia

Good afternoon,

I hope you are well. I am part of a research group looking at prescribing
rates of clozapine within countries internationally. We are currently
looking for data on rates of clozapine prescribing (N05AH02) in Estonia.
We have been using reports available on the State Medicines Agency to
establish consumption rates. We are looking for 2024 data on rates of
clozapine consumption defined as DDD/1,000 inhabitants/day. Is this
something you can provide us with?

Best wishes,

Ita

Ita Fitzgerald MPharm, MSc, MPSI, MCMHP, PhD

Advanced Specialist Pharmacist (Mental Health), St. Patrick's University
Hospital, James' St., Dublin 8.

Adjunct Clinical Lecturer, School of Pharmacy, University College Cork.

Honorary Clinical Lecturer at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland.
01 2493262

 <https://repository.stpatricks.ie/home>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be
privileged and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorised direct or indirect
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and any attachments
is strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of St Patrick’s
Mental Health Services. If you have received this email in error, please
notify our Data Protection Office by emailing  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]. For information about mental health and our services,
please visit our website at stpatricks.ie